Weekends are my time to rest, attend church, and spend time with my family. You are welcome to contact me over the weekend, but kindly wait until Monday for a response. Thank you for your understanding!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- Turnaround varies slightly, so I post the current turnaround time on the front page of MPPG in the Shop Announcement. In most cases, it’s 8-10 weeks.
- The turnaround time is from the time of payment until shipping. I’m in Tennessee, so depending on where you live, shipping may take from 2 days (East Coast) to a week (West Coast).
CAN I SEND YOU MY OWN FABRICS?
In some cases, yes! Send me information on your fabric and I’ll let you know. I don’t currently accept satin, charmeuse, velvet or any of the other ornery fabrics. :) Also, keep in mind that for for the sake of durability, cushions will need to be at least a medium weight home dec fabric.
DO YOU SEND SWATCHES?
I’m not currently offering swatches. However, if you have placed an order and need to match paint, you can send me a self-addressed stamped envelope with the name of your fabric and the letter of the fabrics you’ve chosen and I’ll send you scraps.
DO YOU HAVE THE FABRIC IN STOCK?
There are lots of fabrics available on MPPG! I do not keep most of the fabrics in stock due to the large number of choices, but instead order fabrics after I receive your order. Please be aware that fabrics are subject to availability. If a fabric that you order is out of stock, I will usually wait a little bit to see if it becomes available before I contact you.
BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU?
The fastest way to reach me is by using the contact button on Etsy. I don’t check my email address as often. Also, please consider setting your preferences to receive notices through your email account when you have an Etsy message. This will help insure that you receive the messages in a timely manner even if you don't log onto Etsy regularly!
WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Payment is accepted through Paypal or direct checkout.
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
Yes! I ask for the first payment to cover the cost of materials and I don’t begin work until the first payment is received. Then you can make up to two more payments. All payments, including shipping, must be received before your order is shipped.
WHAT IS THE STANDARD MEASUREMENT FOR A ________?
- Even “standard" chairs have some slight size variations, for this reason, there is a sizing chart in the listing photos of each glider rocker listing.
- For custom cushions, arm rests or ottoman cushions, we make the items according to measurements in the listing unless you give us measurements. It is YOUR responsibility to correctly measure for the cushions, arm rests or ottoman cushions. I am not able to determine size from a picture of a chair. I will need the measurements in the format listed in the listing text.
- Please be aware that checking the size of the items against your particular chair is your responsibility. Even "standard" varies somewhat. I'm happy to make slight adjustments to accommodate your glider/rocker if you notify me BEFORE sewing begins. If you want to have alterations made after the sewing is complete, return shipping will be your responsibility and an alterations fee will be assessed. Thanks for your understanding.
DO YOU DO BEDDING FOR TWIN, FULL, QUEEN OR KING SIZE BEDS?
Yes, except for sheets. The fabric is not wide enough for sheets larger than crib mattress size. Contact me for details and pricing.
WHAT ARE THE WASHING/CARE INSTRUCTIONS?
Glider/Rocker Cushions- Spot cleaning would be the first line of defense. However, if necessary, the cushions can be washed according to reports I've received from customers. They would need to be washed on the gentle cycle with cold water. Lay flat to dry. In some cases, the covers can be removed from the foam cushions and laundered as above.
WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND AFTER MY ORDER IS PLACED?
I order fabric according to orders I receive. So once I’ve ordered your fabric, I am unable to change the order without a fee to cover the cost of the fabric. Once I’ve started on your order, I am not able to issue a refund or make changes in your order, in most cases.
DO YOU DO A GIFT REGISTRY?
Yes! Just let me know the items you would like to register and we can set up listings for you.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Depending on where you live, I can ship your order internationally. I usually wait until the order is finished, get an exact shipping cost and then post a separate listing to cover the shipping fees. Please note: When completing customs forms, I do list the exact cost of the items and don’t list them as gifts, so please don’t ask, ok? :)
CAN YOU CHANGE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS?
Changing the shipping address after you have placed an order is very difficult on my end. I can change it when I actually create the label, but there's always a chance I won't remember, as it has to be done manually. My suggestion is to change the address BEFORE you make the purchase so that the edits will show up on my end too.