A basic set of glider replacement cushions includes a back cushion that is squared off at the top, and a seat cushion.
You can choose to add optional arm rest covers, a foam seat upgrade, an ottoman cushion or fabric to cover an ottoman below.
All items will be custom sewn using your chair’s measurements in the fabric you chose.
- The glider cushion back is rounded at the top with a zipper at the bottom and ties on each side.
- The glider cushion seat is squared off in the front and back with a zipper and ties in the back.
- Tufted without buttons
- Stuffed with hypo-allergenic polyfil
Optional arm rest covers include an outside pocket and attach to the arm rest using hook and loop tape. A layer of foam is added to the inside top of the arm rest cover for additional comfort.
- The optional ottoman cushion comes with hook and loop tape that can be applied as needed to the existing ottoman frame.
- If your ottoman cushion does not remove, there is an optional yard of fabric to staple over the current cushion.
- The optional foam upgrade is for the seat cushion only. Rather than being stuffed with poly-fil, the seat cushion will be 3” upholstery grade foam.
Watch the video in the photos to see how to measure your chair for your new custom cushions.
PLEASE NOTE! The back cushion will sit on top of the seat cushion. You will measure the height of the back cushion from the wooden seat to the top of the back, we will adjust the measurements to allow for the thickness of the seat cushion.